We are all living in an unknown world—working remotely or maybe not working at all. It’s a tough time for designers. It’s a tough time for everyone.
That’s why we were pleased to see the revamped AIGA site offering resources to the design community. There’s so much information there—it’s too difficult to summarize the offerings.
For example, the topics shown in each of the squares below lead you to a separate hub with tons of information and links. It’s a deep dive into helpful advice and resources.
Just taking a peek into the “creative looking for support” hub, you’ll see topics like:
Creativity + Inspiration
- Designer’s guide for self-isolation
- Design Future Now
- Adobe Summit
- Design to Combat COVID-19
- UN + WHO Call Out to Creatives
- Visual Art Project Call for Creatives
- Designers Against Coronavirus
- Three Linguistic Tips for Talking about COVID-19
Mental Health Resources
- CDC Advice on Stress and Coping
- American Psychiatric Association Resources
- Mental Health Resources for #WhileAtHome
Physical Health Resources
Grants for Designers
AIGA at Home Webinars
There’s so much info here! And that’s just for ONE of the topics on the main page. Take a look and see what resources work for you.